SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Carol Ekanem - From Modelling to Nollywood

Caroline Uduak Abasi Ekanem is a princess from the royal family of Ekanem in Eket, Cross River State. She went into acting not only for the fame and glamour, but to use her talent to impact on her society. Born to a British father and a Nigerian mother, Caroline is from a God-fearing and disciplined family. This undergraduate of the University of Calabar loves singing, but has acting as her first love.
She has featured in Deadly Kiss, A Second Time, Missing Angel 2 &3, Foreign Affairs, The Twist, Angel and the Beast, Real Love Part 2 and a Yoruba movie.

Hear her - " I was into modelling for three years before I went into acting. I had always wanted to act, but something told me that the time was not ripe for me to go into it. I started acting through a friend called Mrs Dominic. She was the one who took me to Chico Ejiro and he featured me in the movie entitled Deadly Kiss. Although the movie was my debut, I played a lead role and people said that I performed so brilliantly"

Please meet Carol Ekanem.

2 comments:

  1. hi u r very pretty and i luv ur movies expecially mass destruction

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like her alot shes not that special but shes s decent acotr and im not just saying dat becase shes light skinned because if you go to the carribean youll see gilrs like beyonce so her skin is nothing but i still do like her and i just heared she gave birth to a baby boy and isnt acting anymore to become a typical african woman having no social life what so ever

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]