SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to Nollywood Photo blog

Welcome to Nollywood photo blog. This blog is started to promote Nigerian Film Industry by blogging the pictures of our actors and actress.
This blogger will commence reeling out the pictures of nollywood actors and actresses catching them in action instead of the known ones which they pose very well in front of still cameras. This blogger will make available photos that really caught them offguard.
Let me commence this blog with one of my favourite Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha who actually got married recently.










7 comments:

  1. I just discovered this blog today, this is exciting. i love nollywood. Let us know when you update oh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it somewhere that Georgina Onuoha has quit acting and has relocated to US to join her hubby who had secure a job for her over there. If this is true, nollywood will surely miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm LOVING this blog! ...cant believe it missed my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Omosewa, I have always monitor this blog for updates, I love this blog too, if only the blog owner can updates frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, I will endeavour to update frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i heard that u just got married and i wanted 2 know who is da lucky guy.i am happy for u an congratulation.wish u da best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is this babe sef,she was one of the good actresses back then.
    www.gistfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]