SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Getting to know Desmond Elliot of Nollywood

Background
I was born to a Yoruba father and an Ibo mother. I grew up in the Northern part of the country and I am married to an Akwa-Ibom woman. I had my primary education at Air Force Primary school in Jos from where I went to St John’s College also in Jos. I studied Economics at the Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos and graduated in 2003.

Marriage
Although people say I got married late but the truth is that I dated my wife for about eight years before we finally got married. My kind of job may have exposed me to the opposite sex but the truth is that my wife means the whole world to me. I appreciate my wife and I married her basically for love and nothing else. She is so understanding and caring. These are the two vital attributes I find lacking in most women of today.

A true Nigerian
I understand the three major Nigerian languages but I speak more of Hausa because that is the language I grew up with.

Relaxation
I basically relax with my wife whenever the opportunity comes, especially if I am in town and not involved in a tedious job. I have a special form of relaxation, I just choose a suitable time and free myself from every form of stress.

Turn off
I don’t like people flashing me. I mean if you want to give a call, go ahead and do so, it is of no use flashing me.
Why I run from women
Women chase me because I am an actor and if they don’t do that it simply means that I am not yet an actor. In fact, being chased is not the issue, what matters is that whenever I perceive that I am about to be chased, I run. I run because I have an ambition, which I don’t want women to ruin for me. I run from them if they want to go beyond the level of being my fans to another level.


22 comments:

  1. desmond is hot and sexy, in fact when i see him in a moive a always fall in love with him.can i cant his contact pls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best man in nollywood,we love you,infact my lady is crazy about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the best man in nollywood,we love you,infact my lady is crazy about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooooooooooooooooow, can't stand da sexynest of u because u look so hot.so wat's cracking with u? long time no see some of ur movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he has gained way to much weight why do our nija actors always do this now his face used to be nice and slim no it looks like hes eaten to much pounded yam its to fat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desmond Elliot Is So Sexy & Hot I Will Never Chase Him But I Will Be Nice And Friiendly I May Be Weriid Because I'm His Top Fan Everytime I Watch Him On Nigerian Movies I Scream Because I Love Hiim He Is My Favorite Actor He Is So Kind And Handsome Luv You Desmony!.X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT TO BE FAMOUS ! ! !
    CHINWENDUxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. man you are so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desmond, you are simply great. I admire you. I like your ambition to be a Lagos Governor in the future. Keep your dream alive. You are one of my favourite Nigerian actors. You are fabulous. Take good care of your wife, she's your greatest asset.

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is definetly sexy he is da lova boy no longer ramsey nouah

    ReplyDelete
  11. man u seems to be guy of must lady,it a great thing anyway.and am crazy about u and i beome more crazy when i got to know ur origin.wish to meet u one on one,if God please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. guy u are just great.i really wish to meet u someday.............

    ReplyDelete
  13. God has made u beautiful. therefore use it in serving him more greetings to your wife

    ReplyDelete
  14. God has made u beautiful. therefore use it in serving him more greetings to your wife

    ReplyDelete
  15. u are so beautiful. Hope ur children will be 10 times as beautiful as u are. idont want to use handsome. Its an understatement. Hoping to see u someday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Desmond,
    you are one of the best actors.
    Keep up the good work and wish you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My main guy,Dessy ure one in a million. if all fails to care dont 4get Ty does. keep it up and put ur head up,take care of urself. ure always loved

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Dessy, pls reduce ur food o.k,ure getting fat and its not bringing out ur look.ure one of the best man in nollywood keep it up. Guess what,ure my kid 6ta's role model and crasy about ur films.she is just 4 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I appreciate Desmond because as a Christian, he is doing a marvellous job of being a role-model anyone could be proud of; especially in an industry where pride, attention and international recognition could easily go to your head and contaminate your attitude by pushing you into ego trips!
    "Running from women who want to be more than fans..." Desmond, I admire your stance when it comes to safe-guarding your marriage and your family-life. It is reminiscent of Joseph,Jacob's favourite son in the Bible who fled from Potiphar's sexually-starved wife who attempted to seduce him without success ! Thank you my Brother in the Lord for not taking these things for granted! I am a Christian female and I understand how "...little foxes can spoil the vineyard"
    My husband and I have enjoyed your work ever since we saw you in "Games Women Play" over 200 movies ago.
    I support the way you "kiss" your love interests on film 100%!
    I am a teacher and I tell my 16-22 year-old students about you all the time and introduce them to your work by lending them my favourite movies. May God continue to bless you and yours and cause your dreams to come true!

    ReplyDelete
  20. IT'S AMASING HOW A FULL TIME BORN AGAIN MAN SUDDENLY ABORDON HIS FAITH FOR FAME.
    MONEY/FAME /WOMEN AMONGH OTHER THINGS ARE WHAT THE DEVIL OFFERS IN EXCANGE FOR BELIEVES.
    CHECK JEUS TEMPETATION IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW.
    GO BACK TO YOUR FIRST LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  21. HEY desmond you look so good and you really know what to do when you get on stage that makes me what to stay up all night just watching your movies.
    its beautiful gal from tanzania......
    love yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]