SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Monday, May 28, 2012

Photoblogging again!!!

This blog had indeed gone AWOL, I am so sorry I had not updated for up to 2 and half years now.  That was too bad on my part.  All of a sudden, I lost interest, but I am back to update regularly now.  I am spurned more with the patronage from my dear readers of this blog. From now on, I promise I will update regularly.
A lot had been going on on Nollywood industry, and this time around, we will try to catch up with the new stars, their way of life and lots and lots of their pics.
Once, again, Sorry for not updating and I thank you all for your visits to the blog despite it not being updated regularly.
Welcome once more to Nollywood Photoblog. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]