SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A little more about Nkiru Sylvanus

Do you know that fast rising Nollywood star actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, has a very strong relationship with her dad? Her closeness to her father is so solid that, according to her, you will think he is her husband. Nkiru, who has had a long time romance with acting since her secondary school days, disclosed that “my relationship with my father is so intimate that you will think he is my husband. He is my number one critic. I’m not as close to my mum as I am to my dad.”

Since she is very close to her father, how does he react to her acting career, especially if she was to act an intimate role with an actor, the stunning star of “Divided Heart” responded that “initially my dad did not want me to go into acting. You know, he likes to protect me. But when he realised that acting is what I have chosen to do, he had to accept it. But I think he is likely to feel jealous if he watched my movie and saw someone kissing me. I know he wouldn’t like that at all. But then, it’s part of the job”

Nkiru, who as at May 2006 still studying Mass Communication at Enugu State University of Science and Technology, has a strong phobia for snakes. Of course, not many people can really stand the reptile, but the “Act of fate” star actress has a valid reason to be scared of snake. Hear her: “I was bitten by a snake when I was in JSS3. It was so bad that I thought I was going to die. It was an experience I don’t like to recall. But since then, I’ve been very scared of snakes.”
Culled from NIGERIAN PUNCH NEWSPAPER, Saturday May 13, 2006

With the above paragraph, the Nigerian Nollywood Photoblog celebrate the crying expert actress, Nkiru Sylvanus. Come along and see a collage of her several pictures.


3 comments:

  1. i like dat u and ur dad are best friends.keep 8 up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monamin Donzo, Thanks for stopping by and the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]