SEARCH THE BLOG FOR STARS ALREADY FEATURED

OPEN PICTURES IN ANOTHER TAB AND CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I dread November

Today, my son, will be exactly 3 years that you left me. A day hardly passed by, without remembering you, your memory still lives on. I dedicated this blog to you, and true to my aim, it has received a wide acceptance.
Today, as if your sibling sense your death anniversary, he was awake all night with bout of malaria, and crying uncontrollably. I missed you so much my son. Continue to rest in perfect peace. Adieu.

5 comments:

  1. The lord giveth and taketh,may he give you the heart to bear the loss and move on for he knows the best.Pst is past,live in the present and welcome the future,am not saying dont remember him but 3 years is long enough to grieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Temmy, no grieving I am merely remembering him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that Twinstaiye.

    You have not provided your email id, but I have some questions for you about Nollywood.(am a reporter in the US)

    If you have time please write to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was feeling sad on reading this.
    today is the first death anniversary of my father.
    we,people from india ,usually pray for the soul.most of indians believe in re incarnation.
    sorry for my poor english.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments (No spamming pls)


Dedicated to the memory of Teslim Olamilekan Suleiman (1992 - 2005) [Click Image to read about him]